Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Hello and welcome

Welcome to my blog where I will be looking at a variety of topics under the banner of enterprise and business. This blog is aimed at anyone thinking of starting a business or for existing companies wishing to grow, survive and thrive in what is a very uncertain economic climate.

Enterprise means different things to different people and thus I will explore what enterprise means from the education system through publicly funded support to private sector provision.

I have run my own business for the last 15 years and so have experience in a number of fields and I will use this to flavour future posts.

If there is a specific topic that you would like to see me cover then do let me know. For now if you want to learn a little more about my company then visit the website www.nwes.org.uk

No comments: